MY HIGH END SKINCARE ROUTINE!


                                                                         
                                                                 

When it comes to the end of the day , and all you want to do is take all your makeup off and relax. So I thought I'd share with you guys some of the products I use to take off my makeup and what I use to take care of my skin.

Since my skin can be very unpredictable, some days it can be dry and some days it can be oily. So depending on my skin on the day, I'll use different products , but recently my skin has been very dry , so I'll be showing you what I use for my skin when it's at this stage and if any of you have dry skin maybe these products might help ! Ps (these products can also be used for all skin types but I just think this really helps my dry skin days !)
                     
Cleansing

So the first thing I do when I take my make up off or when I do my daily skin care , is that I cleanse my face with the ORIGINS; make a difference , rejuvenating cleansing milk. This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It melts away your makeup and the dirt on your face and it leaves your face feeling clean and very deeply cleansed. I just squeeze this into my hand , apply to my face , and start to use circular  motions and I then get a hot cloth with warm water and wipe away the makeup and dirt off my face.
Price:£22 (150ml)

Exfoliating
When it comes to exfoliating my skin , I use the Liz Earle gentle face exfoliator. This gently buffs away dead skin cells and impurities and leaves my skin feeling super smooth ! I put this on my forehead , nose , chin as these are the places where I get dead skin very often. And I can tell a super difference in my skin once I've applied this !
Price: £12 (50ml)

Toning
Toning is my favourite part of my skincare! As I really feel it's cleaned out your pores and has done a brilliant job! For this is use the Liz Earle instant boost skin tonic as this revitalises , soothes and tones   your skin and leaves it looking super glowy and bright. I apply this to a cotton pad and sweep it all around my face. And I can definitely say this really draws the dirt out of your pores and leaves you feeling like a completely new person.
Price:£15(200ml)
Moisturising
Finally , the end of the skincare routine that I absolutely love ! Since this is when my skin is dry , I love doing this step so much , but no so much when my skin is oily. So, for my moisturiser I use the Liz Earle skin repair moisturiser and this I have recommended to some of my friends and they've all said that they will never change their moisturiser again as it's so lovely on the skin. It intensely moisturises ,smoothes and protects the skin. I gently massage into my face and down my neck and it leaves me feeling super fresh!
Price:£19.50(50ml)
Thank you guys for reading, I really hope this has helped some of you who are looking for something to help your dry skin ! Don't forget to come back next Sunday for a brand new blog post. Don't forget to follow and share it with your friends!

Lilly xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG !