WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

Hey guys , 

This is just a little introduction to my blog and what my blog is going to be about. And why I've decided to do a blog. So here it goes ... 


I've always wanted to do a blog , I think it's just a great way to express myself and to communicate with other people around the world. I've been putting creating a blog to a side because I didn't have the courage to do it ! But thankfully my greatest friend Catherine encouraged me to do it. I know I'll get hate on my posts but this is what I enjoy doing and nothing or nobody is going to stop me ! This wont get many views but I'll still carry on doing my blog as this is what I want to do!


So , I bet you're wondering what my blog is going to be based around ? My blog is going to be based around make-up , fashion , lifestyle ,beauty and maybe even some recipes and baking . I know this isn't everybody's cup of tea, but as I said this is what I am passionate about and I want to share it with people who also feel the same about these amazing subjects. 


During my blogs , I'll try to keep them short and sweet as many people start to get bored and that's not what I want ! Even though I can ramble a little , I'll try and stop myself. My blog posts will be every Sunday at 17:30 pm in GMT(Greenwich mean time) and every blog post is going to be different and special.


I really hope that you enjoy my blog and my future blog posts , and make sure to tune in every Sunday for a new blog post !
Thank you for your time and thank you for reading. 

Lilly x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HIGH END SKINCARE ROUTINE!